For the first time ever, experience the two worlds of CATIA® and SOLIDWORKS® joining forces in a single environment: the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform on the cloud.
Discover our portfolio of ready-to-go online Design and Engineering applications in action, which enable you to design from your laptop, your smartphone or tablet! Enjoy increased agility without compromising best-in-class design and engineering capabilities.
Explore how you can benefit from flexible design workflows and a seamless interchange of design data to accelerate your design-to-manufacturing process and help your organization deliver innovative products to market faster across multiple industries.
Through a demo using PC and tablet, experience how CATIA and SOLIDWORKS on the cloud empowers you to:
- Quickly generate simple to complex and non-regular shapes and patterns.
- Extend styling capabilities by creating 3D innovative patterns and bio-inspired shapes.
- Guarantee the best geometry quality and accuracy for downstream detailed activities.
- Iterate on designs faster by eliminating the need for data conversion between industrial design and mechanical design tools.
- Create organic surfaces easily using subdivision (Sub-D) modeling technology.
- Optimize and evolve existing designs with an algorithmic design approach.
- Adding engineering details using easy-to-use parametric modeling on any device.
With its growing app portfolio and secure cloud technology, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables you to manage all facets of your product development process while reducing infrastructure costs, IT overhead, software maintenance and complexity. All 3DEXPERIENCE solutions work together seamlessly making data management, sharing and collaboration easy.
Watch our webinar replay to learn more!
To access our Q&A document and downloadable models used during the webinar, please visit our CATIA and SOLIDWORKS dedicated communities:
VP, Value Solutions WW CC&T Industry
3DEXPERIENCE WORKS Industry Process Senior Consultant
3DS Cloud WW Solution Consultant Specialist