Predicting outcomes and simulating interconnected systems are now vital for supply chain optimization, efficiency, disruption adaptation, and environmental impact reduction. Imagine advanced optimization fostering 'smart logistics' amid the digital transformation, embracing the 'Virtual Twin of Operations'.
What is LogiHack-A-Thon: Virtual Twin of Operations?
In collaboration with the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab, this is an initiative bringing together academia, researchers, startups & enterprises along with logistics professional across different industry segments. Together, the goal is to foster innovation by conceiving fresh concepts using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform powered by Brand Apps.
Create the virtual twin to manage the entire end-to-end supply chain by conceptualizing & building disruptive solutions that drive logistics innovation with AI/ML, IoT & virtual twin technology and propel India's logistics sector toward greater efficiency & progress.
Who can participate?
Academia, researchers, startups & enterprises along with logistics professional across different industry segments.
Ideas will be selected based on the following parameters:
The proposed Hackathon is a competitive event, providing participants with a national-level platform to showcase their strategic, coding, and functional skills. They will work on solving the existing logistics industry issues by addressing the following topics:
- Network design and optimization including inbound and outbound logistics
- Urban logistics - Hub and Spoke model
- Sustainability - Monitor, report, and reduce Scope 1/2/3 Emissions
- Track and trace shipments and workforce with wearables
- Manage 3PL Vendors
- Integrated Logistics planning for smart cities (Charging Infrastructure Planning)
- Robotics and Automation in processing centers and drone deliveries
- IoT, AI/ML delivering supply chain visibility and reduction of inventory cost
- Advanced models optimize routing, predict demand, automate order fulfillment, reduce costs, and forecast disruptions
The use-cases should be submitted across the following broad categories:
- Cold store/warehouse
Submission Duration: 9th Nov to 30th Dec 2023
Meet Our Judges
Director, 3DEXPERIENCE Lab, Dassault Systèmes
Dr. Chandan CHOWDHURY
Sr Associate DEAN, Operations Management, Indian School of Business
Vice President, Head of Technology, Adani GREEN
Vice President, Business Services Industry, Dassault Systèmes
Keku BOMI GAZDER
Managing Director & CEO, Aviapro Logistic Services Private Limited
Program Director, NITI Aayog, Govt. of India
Sales Director, Dassault Systèmes India
Senior Director, Engineering Services, INFOSYS
Co-Founder and CTO, Loadshare Networks Pvt Ltd