Simplify your die face design for stamping die engineering
Dassault Systèmes’ Stamping Die Engineering and Machining solution enables a complete coverage of the stamping die manufacturing process from design to manufacturing preparation in a single digital thread without any geometry transfer and/or translation. It includes, die design, manufacturing process definition and preparation, part distortion assessment to maximize yield.
WEBINAR: Ensure high quality die geometry and right first time tooling
With a process-oriented solution, it becomes easier to design precisely and collaboratively for manufacturing. Moreover, validation based on simulation is also made quicker with an automated tool dedicated to the compensation process.
Optimize your design process in the stamping and metal forming technology: By using the new CATIA solution "Stamping Die Face Designer" and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, you can reduce construction time by up to 50%!
Complete the form to the right to access the webinar.
Integrated design, simulation and machining process in a single environment
- Development time and cost reduction up to 50%
- Increase design productivity, standardize tooling design practices, automate design tasks and assist earlier decision-making
- One integrated solution from part design to tooling manufacturing
- Reduce programming time by reusing company best practices
- Improve programming accuracy with advanced machining strategies
- Ensure tool paths are collision free with machine tool simulation
In a fast-moving automotive industry characterized by ever-shorter lead times, no compromises are acceptable. With the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, design engineers from our three sites can work with one another throughout product development to accelerate cycle times.
Anticipate manufacturing constraints to ensure high quality die geometry and right first time tooling
With a process oriented solution, it becomes easier to design precisely and collaboratively for manufacturing. Moreover, validation based on simulation is also made quicker with an automated tool dedicated to the compensation process.