New levels of demand and supply volatility
Semiconductor companies of any size are operating in a regimen of global demand & supply – and competition. Hence they manage a global value chain – often referred to as a “design anywhere, manufacture anywhere” strategy. It helps get customer demand closer to production execution and delivery, while meeting cost, quality and time-to-market targets. Coupled with postponement strategies, it also helps diversifying and balancing global demand and supply volatility in order to successfully compete and increase business.
Unprecedented complexities and dynamics to manage
Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) is a key process associated with these global strategies. It incorporates Demand Planning to forecast the demand in an unconstrained way. It also connects Supply Planning to align and balance the demand with the actual production, logistics and purchase capacities. Unfortunately, the efficiency and effectiveness of S&OP is often reduced because departments are using separate data sets as well as diverse and manual processes to create an optimized plan for the entire organization.
Find out how the 3DEXPERIENCE platform takes Sales Forecasting to the next level, realizing the following benefits:
- Be more agile in sales and promotions planning
- Facilitate New Product Introduction, and End-of-Life
- Increase budget estimation accuracy
- Improve customer service and productivity
- Reduce inventory levels and delivery times
- Accelerate potential problems visibility and identification
- Collaborate more effectively
- Create and compare demand and supply scenarios
Read our Whitepaper “Beat your Budget, surpass your Goal“.