Rail plays a central role on Australia’s transportation infrastructure and is a significant contributor to the economy, providing employment to over 140,000 people directly and indirectly, and facilitating industrial output through efficient movement of freight. Key economic pillars in Australia, such as energy, materials and agriculture, are highly dependent on the rail network.
As rail systems become more complex, coupled with rising demands by Australia’s industrial sectors for improvements in productivity, rail operators increasingly require higher levels of network optimization.
Learn how Dassault Systèmes’ DELMIA Quintiq empowers rail operators to develop the most optimal planning, scheduling and timetabling solutions that best manages rail operational and workforce resources, as well as support intelligent decisions for maintenance and growth.
Discover ways in which Dassault Systèmes’ DELMIA Quintiq solutions help rail networks optimize resources and achieve sustainable operational excellence:
- A New Approach to Rail Possession Time Management
- Taming Passenger Rail Disruptions
- Maximize Rail Crew Hours of Service
- How to Boost the Efficiency of your Railway
- Case Study: How Eurorail Incorporates all European Labor Rules with Smart Resource Planning