No matter the industry, just one missing or wrong part can delay product delivery.
Recent IDC research found that “many established supply chains are finding themselves poorly positioned to compete in a fast, highly disruptive environment.”
The use of new technology is identified as the top driver of change in supply chains to “improve their resiliency, including the flexibility of logistics, transportation costs, and successful risk management.”
We’ve developed a set of groundbreaking new technologies that can help you introduce more flexibility into your supply chain by better monitoring your market and connecting Engineering with Procurement.
Monitor the Market with Dashboards
Use social media listening to get real-time updates on your market to anticipate and reduce disruptions.
The Social Business Analyst role on the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform on the cloud allows you to:
- Aggregate content from across the social web alongside enterprise data;
- Analyze business metrics in your social context;
- Automate alerts and actions to drive faster decision-making, 24/7/365; and
- Customize your dashboards to see the information the way you want to see it.
Keep an eye on key suppliers and on how natural disasters, political, financial, legal, public health and other risks could impact your business. Monitor what competitors are doing, what customers are saying, and what consumers are looking for.
Add Resiliency by Connecting Engineering and Procurement
Gather all ecosystem stakeholders onto one platform on the cloud to drive resiliency and real-time collaboration and to streamline processes.
The artificial intelligence-driven PartSupply on the 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace, a global ecosystem of more than 900 qualified suppliers of over 49 million components, does just that!
Using 3D similarity search, it allows engineers and procurement professionals to find the right part from a qualified supplier, thus decreasing risks.
A lot of times I get what I need, but I have to scatter across five different websites to find the part or find somebody to make it. Time is valuable to me. This is going to make my workflow seamless. This is going to give me an opportunity to finish projects sooner.
With a simple internet connection and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud, you extend your business to a virtual environment – share information easily, manage projects and foster communities regardless of where your team is sitting.
See the Solutions in Action
Watch the demo as:
- A Sourcing Manager uses Social Business Analyst to learn about an existing supplier at risk and find an alternative;
- A Component Manager uses PartSupply to find a similar product part from the new supplier; and
- Social Business Analyst confirms the new supplier’s viability.
Download our ebook to learn more about how to better adapt to changing conditions:
- Monitor the market closely with Social Business Analyst
- Widen your supplier ecosystem with PartSupply