This envelope-pushing Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) report, sponsored by Medidata, explores how achieving patient centricity in clinical trials needs to evolve beyond patient engagement initiatives to patient co-creation and how these mutually-beneficial partnerships will transform both the future of research and development and the healthcare industry at-large.
- Chapter 1: The tribulations of clinical trials
- Chapter 2: The essence of patient centricity and how it can help
- Chapter 3: Progress on the road to true co-creation
- Chapter 4: Patient-centricity starts with deep, collaborative relationships that involve the entire organisation
- Chapter 5: Implement trials with patients, not just with them in mind
- Chapter 6: Getting full value from the plethora of new IT tools will require the restructuring of trials around patients
- Chapter 7: Run trials for the patient’s benefit as well as the sponsor’s
- Conclusion: The patient is ready to see you now
Download the report now to learn more!