86% of our original respondents have either already moved to the cloud, chosen a new solution, or have seriously looked for one. This is a huge step forward from our 2017 results.
PLM in the Cloud Removes Roadblocks for Business
Cloud computing has had a huge impact on business and society at large. Today, it is becoming a significant factor in the strategic use and adoption of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), technologies allowing teams to collaboratively manage end-to-end product development.
Based on a global survey of industry practitioners, this report from CIMdata identifies current trends and motivators in Cloud-SaaS adoption in PLM:
- Why are adopters choosing cloud delivery?
- What are the trends in digital twin adoption?
- What benefits have they received?
- What is holding some businesses back from moving to the cloud?
- Has COVID-19 affected the outlook for Cloud-SaaS PLM?
CIMdata, founded in 1983, is the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm.
Learn more, download the "Cloud-SaaS Adoption in PLM" report.
Cloud-SaaS PLM Adoption-10 questions in 10 minutes
Are wondering if moving to cloud PLM is right for your organization?
Join Stan Przybylinski, Vice President at CIMdata and Howie Markson, Global Offer Marketing Director at Dassault Systèmes, as they dive into:
- The growth and adoption trends of cloud PLM services in the manufacturing industry
- Benefits of a cloud-based solution
- Best path to adoption for companies today.