The challenges for modern engineering professionals are many. Designers are forced to use advanced tools to cope with the conflicting requirements of speed, quality, and cost. Simulation is key to robust and affordable design, but are engineers taking full advantage of available simulation technology?
This webinar will explore the results of engineering.com’s “The State of Simulation, Prototyping, and Validation” survey and extract insights into how engineers work today, and how they perceive design and development in 2022. The webinar will also show how cloud-based simulation on the scalable 3DEXPERIENCE Cloud platform allows designers to use embedded, essential geometries directly, and to deliver improved, validated designs.
- What today’s engineers are doing with simulation and how often
- The extent to which Advanced Technology is replacing physical prototypes
- The prevalence of cloud-based platforms compared to localized computing
- The cycle time engineers expect from design iterations with simulation
- Future developments in simulation, prototyping, and validation
Director of Content, Multimedia - engineering.com
Product Manager - SIMULIA Structure Portfolio, Dassault Systèmes