Over the last decade, engineers have been tasked to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions while maintaining or improving the products they produce. But pressure from consumers, regulators and governments continues to push the art towards net-zero GHG. This transition can’t be done with the energy systems widely used today.
This white paper covers the role that hydrogen can play in a more sustainable world. It also covers the changes needed within the aerospace and automotive industries to make this a reality.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- The changes climate change is already bringing to the aerospace and automotive industries.
- The benefits of hydrogen as an alternative fuel.
- The engineering complexity of the hydrogen economy.
- The tools engineers need to make hydrogen ecosystems a reality.
- The success stories of two Transportation & Mobility organizations.