The Life Science industry has changed significantly over the past 10 years. With a view to developing new, more effective treatments, industry leaders are exploring new therapeutic areas and approaches like biologics and precision medicine. To address this shift, pharmaceutical and medical devices manufacturers look to connect systems, people and data - characterized by more predictive and adoptive facilities that leverage machine learning, 3D modeling, Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), digital twin, and augmented reality.
This eBook explains the main challenges of manufacturing and explores 5 manufacturing experiences that disrupt the future of manufacturing in the Life Sciences industry.
- Experience 1: 3DEXPERIENCE Manufacturing in Operation
- Experience 2: Lean Management
- Experience 3: Model- Based Manufacturing
- Experience 4: IIoT and Manufacturing Analytics
- Experience 5: Value Network Optimization