The Dassault Systèmes Cloud Platform for Open Source Medical Devices is a validation-ready solution for rapidly bringing open source ventilators and other medical equipment to market. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, manufacturers around the world are pivoting from their normal product set to the production of critically needed medical devices to combat the pandemic.
This 3DEXPERIENCE® solution on the cloud requires no investment in new infrastructure. It offers the flexibility for teams to:
- Access open-source designs from any CAD platform
- Make needed engineering modifications
- Simulate production processes
- Modify work instructions
- Engage with parts suppliers
- Ramp up for volume production while conforming to the regulations of the medical device industry
With the Dassault Systèmes Cloud Platform for Open Source Medical Devices, manufacturers can shorten time to market despite their teams all working in remote locations in a time when saving days translates directly into saving lives.
Submit the form to learn more about the 90 Day Free Trial.