Winning new business and successfully executing its program requires breaking barriers between functional roles and enterprise systems. A new approach with the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform can lead to more winning proposals and on-time/on-budget programs.
This new white paper describes how automotive suppliers can not only survive these challenges, but also thrive by using modern PLM technology to learn how to:
- Balance data security with the need for effective sales and product engineering collaboration
- Understand and utilize proven methodologies to fortify successful sales approaches
- Leverage common technology platforms with feature compatibility rules so sales teams are given direction on how to respond to custom orders
- Coordinate the programs's requirement scope with a project's schedule and resources
- Automatically update project tasks as work is completed instead of relying on weekly status meetings or email updates
- Reveal risks based on real-time product development status presented via intuitive dashboards