While the larger players flourish, small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) face challenges in keeping pace with technological advancements. To drive the industry forward, significant efforts need to be dedicated to modernizing the country’s SMEs to deliver world-class capabilities to the High Tech market.
The Digital Collaboration Hub
Malaysia's SMEs show promise in digital tools and data management, but to unlock their full potential and thrive in the digital landscape, they must break silos and embrace cloud services, IoT integration, and Industry 4.0 practices.
Companies can gear up for success by encouraging shared investments, fostering skill enhancement, and promoting open innovation. Leveraging the power of analytics and optimizing supply chain management, they are set to achieve remarkable growth and profitability.
How can we help?
Dassault Systèmes Solutions accelerate the New Product Introduction Process for electronic devices, for SMEs to bring more products to market with the same resources, accelerate suppliers collaboration with protected IP, and assure faster delivery than competitors.
- Achieving more with less resources
- Single integrated platform
- Reduced EDI costs by roughly 90%
- Reduced warehouse space by 25%
- Increased on-time customer deliveries to 99.3%
- Cut month-end close time by 75%
- Plant efficiency has gone from 70% to 98%
- Eliminated multiple software support contracts representing a savings of more than 70%