Change has always been a factor in manufacturing. With today’s tight labor markets, higher material prices, and a volatile supply chain, it is becoming increasingly important to not only change, but also change at speed and scale.
When critical market factors change quickly, companies need an adaptive approach to manufacturing driven by real-time data insights necessary that help create the best possible strategy at the best possible time.
The key to implementing an adaptive manufacturing strategy is to analyze the data that manufacturing operations generates every day in new ways that enable manufacturers to:
- Update policies and strategies to align with current market conditions to drive profitability and growth
- Automatically align product pricing with materials and production costs
- Run lights-out shifts to eliminate the burden of staffing and managing a three-shift operation
- Conduct advanced analysis of what-if scenarios, pricing, and production allocation trade-offs to reach margin and production goals
- Precisely match raw materials costs to finished goods production pricing, protecting profit margins when costs increase
DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER, Adopting an Adaptive Manufacturing Strategy: Six Scenarios for Successfully Aligning the Business with Evolving Markets, to learn more about the strategies manufacturing companies can implement to quickly adapt to fluctuations without sacrificing product quality, customer relationships, valuable employees, or profit margins.