Ongoing disruption requires a fundamental shift in supply chain strategy. Increasingly, companies are realizing that to orchestrate supply chain excellence they need to collaborate with other disciplines. To obtain true levels of resiliency, there must be visibility, integration and orchestration across the entire product lifecycle, from design to manufacturing.
Tech-Clarity - an independent research firm – developed a survey and report that shows how internal collaboration is helping top performing companies meet and exceed customer service levels while increasing efficiency and reducing cost. The survey not only explores what “baseline” processes create the essential foundation for progress but also explores the advanced tiers of collaboration and critical technology that empower Top Performers.
Based on the survey results detailed in this report, you will learn in-depth information on:
- Factors contributing to the positive business impact of supply chain
- The impact of visibility and collaboration with manufacturing and engineering
- Top technological hurdles for supply chain resilience
- The adoption of AI and autonomous planning in top performing companies
- Benefits from investing in supply chain resilience