Each manufacturer has specific business challenges; each has a different path when finding the perfect ERP solution. There are typically seven reasons a manufacturing company invests in a new ERP system. If you can relate to any of these reasons it might be time to start looking for a new solution.
- QuickBooks and spreadsheets can no longer handle your business
- Your customized solution has become unmanageable
- Your legacy software is no longer being supported
- Regulatory compliance requires lot tracking and quality control
- Your system lacks manufacturing process and industry-specific functionality
- You need to grow capacity without additional resources
- Your hardware is failing or is no longer supported by your vendor
Download this ebook for specific advice on why you should change and the next steps to help you on your buyers journey.