Mastering the complexity of software, electronics and hardware is the precondition for new category innovation.
Today, companies delivering smart, connected systems face a winner-takes-it-all-competitive environment and need to navigate some real challenges:
- The complexity challenge: cyber-systems' increasing complexity creates added challenges in engineering and project management.
- The compliance challenge: regulations can require extensive testing that slows down product development.
- The collaboration challenge: teams need to be able to work together efficiently across locations and disciplines.
High-tech teams need a holistic approach for design, engineering, and manufacturing to deliver innovation at the right time.
In this 20-minute webinar you will hear from Allen Behrens and Dassault Systèmes industry experts, who will discuss:
- How can you accelerate innovation and cycle times
- How can you simplify your workflows for cyber systems engineering
- How can you address quality and compliance issues with maximum efficiency.
Register now to view the webinar.